Arden enlists the help of a small friend.
- 📖 For something that should be lethargic in this low atmosphere conditions, the unknown beast was quick and managed to stay in the shadows, out of Ardens view. But the bait had its intended effect. It shed its shyness and stepped out of the dark.
🎲 Face Danger (+wits): 7(3+3+1) vs 3/3 (Strong Hit with a Match)
- 📖 From between the crates the creature emerged. A small quadruped, similar in form to a small fat dog. It had a wide mouth with almost cubical flat teeth. Instead of fur, the skin was flat and on closer inspection looked like scales. It looked at Arden with these two big round eyes at the plants in his hands.
- 📖 Hastily the creature ate the pieces of flora, scrunching it between its teeth, seemingly grinning with excitement. Arden couldn't hear anything outside of his suit, but he could feel the low frequencies of purring. Evoking memories of Pandora doing the same when she was happy.
- 📖 It followed Arden like a pet that was trained for years. He still didn't have a plan yet but he hoped that one would present itself. The creature trotted behind him, sometimes snapping at lowhanging branches of the plant, that quickly retreated.
- 📖 Arden felt the plants acted a bit more aggressive this time around, as if it communicated that it was him, hurting it. But the presence of the creature made it almost hesitant to act, fearing it. So they reached the overgrown door unscathed, much to his surprise.
- 📖 Now came the hard part. The creature seemed to like Arden, but would it listen to commands? And how does such a command even look like? He tried something simple first. Arden lifted his hand and pointed.
🎲 Secure an Advantage (+heart): 4(3+1) vs 6/4 (Burn Momentum, Weak Hit)
- 📖 The creature looked at Arden with its big eyes, then turned around and spat a greenish, thick substance onto the vines that instantly began to wither and die. The rest of the plant came to life.